The DCP-F-A22 is a member of the DCP-F family that is designed for maximum configuration flexibility with the active units available as individual modules plugged directly into the standard Smartoptics DCP-2 chassis, each module occupying one slot. The module also has an integrated expansion field for optional passive plug-in modules (PPM), used for example for dispersion compensation.
The small footprint of the DCP-2 chassis and the pluggable configuration allows for excellent flexibility in various applications and in all types of network topologies. By combining one or more DCP-F units they can be used for different types of point-to-point applications, 2-degree ROADM applications and active/passive ring applications.
- EDFA amplifier with an optimum gain of 22 dB
- Monitor tap port • Fits into one slot of the DCP-2 chassis
- One unit used per direction
- Support for 2 x Passive Plug-In modules (PPM)
- Available PPM modules
- PPM for dual fiber 1510nm OSC filter (optional)
- PPM’s for 20, 40 & 80 km DCM module (optional)
- PPM’s for 3% & 50% Optical couplers (optional)