For networks where wavelength manageability, capacity and reliability are at a premium, the Smartoptics DCP-R family of multi-degree ROADMs is the optimal choice. The DCP-R is a dedicated 1U per degree ROADM with FlexGrid, directionless, contention less and colorless capabilities.
The ROADM, with integrated mux/demux for local add/drop, is designed for use with 400ZR transceivers as well as with legacy 100G and 200G coherent signals. The DCP-R-Metro is designed to be used in for ring or meshed metro applications with up to 9-degrees.
- Modern management architecture based on OpenROADM yang models and API:s
- Typically managed via the NetConf protocol (CLI also supported)
- Uses TransportPCE as a SDN controller and the SoSmart software suite for management
- Automatic detection of the optical characteristics of the fiber
- Support for a mixture of modulation formats such as 400ZR OIF, NRZ & coherent wavelengths
- CDC-F capable (colorless, directionless, contention less and FlexGrid)
- Optimized for ring and mesh network topologies with up to 9-degree ROADMs
- Integrated 40ch Mux/Demux with 100GHz channel spacing according to ITU-T grid from 192.1 to 196.0 THz
- Scalable and cost effective datacom platform