DCP-M is a true open line DWDM platform designed specifically for modern DCI. DCP-M has the form factor and usability of a passive multiplexer, but unlike a passive multiplexer it monitors the traffic, amplifies the signals for longer distances and can handle higher data rate protocols.
DCP-M provides everything required for an open line system and is simple, reliable and open for all DCI protocol types. DCP-M offers an unparalleled level of plug and play simplicity regardless of traffic type and network application. The DCP-M family comprises four models for either 8 or 40 channels, dedicated for either 100G DWDM PAM4 traffic or for applications with any mix of PAM4, NRZ and coherent 100/400G channels.
- 40 channel active DWDM multiplexer for open line systems
- Accepts any DWDM signal format: PAM4 (40G/100G), NRZ(1-32G), Coherent (QPSK/8QAM/16QAM)
- Up to 40 km of reach for PAM4 modulated signal. Extended reach for other formats.
- Unprecedented level of cost efficiency and ROI for 100G Data Center Interconnect (DCI)
- High speed multi-protocol capability
- Industry defining 1U form factor
- Automated configuration and zero touch provisioning - behaves like a passive multiplexer
- Automatic fiber distance measurement and dispersion compensation
- Modern REST based management architecture with standard and customizable APIs