The TQD019-S31C-SO is a QSFP-DD form-factor transceivers for 400Gbps Ethernet applications. The intended use is in data center interconnect between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. for optical distances up to 10km over 4x duplex SN (Senko) SingleMode (SM) fiber cable.
The electrical interface consists of eight 53.125G signals (400GAUI-8) that are converted to eight PAM4-modulated channels/lanes to transport the Ethernet signal.
The transceiver can also be set in 4x100GAUI-2 mode to enable 400G to 4x 100G break-out configurations. Digital diagnostics functions are available via an I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP-DD MSA. The optical interface to the transceiver is a 4x duplex SN connector.
Forward Error Correction (FEC) is required to be implemented by the host in order to ensure reliable system operation. The FEC type shall be as defined in IEEE802.3bj, i.e. Reed Solomon RS(528,514). The optical parameters will provide a bit error ratio (BER) of 2.4 x 10-4.
- QSFP-DD with an 4xSN connector interface
- Up to 10km distance over single mode fiber cable
- 4x 100Gbps PAM4 modulated channels using 4x 1311nm lanes
- Each 100Gbps lane is compliant with 100G-LR1 MSA enabling 400G to 100G break-out configurations
- Less than 10W power consumption
- CMIS3.0 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +70°C)