QSFP-DD 400G-SR4.2 MM 850/908nm 100m 2.1dB CMIS5.1 MPO
A 100m QSFP-DD form-factor transceiver for 400Gbps Ethernet applications over a ribbon fiber 400G and 100GBASE-SR1.2 break-out configurations
The TQD022-MS2C-SO is a QSFP-DD form-factor transceivers for 400Gbps Ethernet applications. The intended use is intra-data center interconnect between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. for optical distances up to 100m over a MultiMode (MM) ribbon fiber cable.
The electrical interface consists of eight 53.125G signals (400GAUI-8) that are converted to eight BiDi PAM4-modulated channels/lanes to transport the Ethernet signal. The channels are transported as 8lanes of 100G SR1.2 signals with wavelengths of 850 and 908nm. The transceiver can also be used in 4x100GAUI-2 mode to enable 400G to 4x 100G break-out configurations together with the 100G SR1.2 transceiver TQ2016-MS2C-SO.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via an I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP-DD MSA. The optical interface to the transceiver is an MPO12 connector.
Forward Error Correction (FEC) is required to be implemented by the host in order to ensure reliable system operation. The FEC type shall be as defined in IEEE802.3bj, i.e. Reed Solomon RS(528,514). The optical parameters will provide a bit error ratio (BER) of 2.4 x 10-4.
- QSFP-DD with an APC MPO-16 connector
- Up to 100m distance over a multi-mode ribbon fiber cable
- 8x 50Gbps PAM4 modulated channels using 8x 850nm lanes
- Each 50Gbps lane is compliant with 50G-SR1 MSA enabling 400G to 50G break-out configurations
- Less than 8W power consumption
- CMIS5.1 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +70°C)