The SO-XFP-ER-Cxx is a versatile CWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The range performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae ER/EW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 40km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-ER) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-EW) services.
The transceiver is available in 8 CWDM wavelengths, spanning from 1470nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the INF-8077i specification.
- XFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- Eight CWDM channel versions 1471 – 1611nm (G.694.2)
- Support for services between 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps
- 14dB power budget
- Less than 3.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C