The SO-SFP-10GE-LR70-Cxx is a versatile CWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats ranging from 0.614Gbps to 11.3Gbps. The optical performance provides a power budget of 23dB giving a distance of up to 70km depending on used wavelength. Please note the higher intrinsic fiber attenuation in the 1271-1451nm area.
The transceiver is available in 10 CWDM wavelength versions, spanning from 1270nm to 1450nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 70km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- Eight CWDM channel versions 1471 – 1611nm
- 23dB power budget
- Less than 1.8W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions -5°C to +70°C