The SO-TSFP10GER-DxI is a set of five SFP+ form-factor, narrow-band tunable DWDM transceivers for multiple applications. The transceiver supports a bit rate range from 1Gbps to 11.3Gbps enabling a wide span of protocols to be carried. The optical performance supports distances up to 40km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber without dispersion compensation.
There are five transceivers that can be tuned to 9 channels in overlapping bands from 192.00 to 196.00THz in the 100GHz DWDM ITU-T 694.1 grid.
The transceivers provide digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification. The transceiver supports the Industrial temperature range (I-temp): -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F).
SO-TSFP10GER-D1I Tunable D920-928
SO-TSFP10GER-D2I Tunable D928-936
SO-TSFP10GER-D3I Tunable D936-944
SO-TSFP10GER-D4I Tunable D944-952
SO-TSFP10GER-D5I Tunable D952-960
- SFP+ transceiver LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services
- Support for 1.0Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- Five transceiver versions covering nine 100GHz spaced DWDM channels (G.694.1)
- 22dB power budget
- Less than 2W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions -40°C to +85°C