QSFP-DD OpenROADM, encryption, Hpow Coh-T SM C5.0
A QSFP-DD form-factor OpenROADM, OpenZR+ MSA and Encrypyion capable transceiver for 100 - 400Gbps Ethernet applications with a transmit power of 0dBm
The TQD017-TUNC-SO is an QSFP-DD form-factor (type 2a) DWDM transceiver conforming to the OpenROADM MSA. The module is also encryption capable, using AES-256.
The output power of 0dBm unlocks the potential for the module transmit 400G signals in already existing, 100GHz spacing, ROADM architectures.
The OpenZR+ MSA provides a flexible solution for operators having routers that not yet have migrated to 400G services. The
TQD017-TUNC-SO can as an example be used in the Smartoptics DCP-404 Muxponder to combine 4x 100G flows to a 400G OpenZR+ signal to be transported over an optical network.
- QSFP-DD type 2 with LC connectors
- 0dBm output power
- OpenROADM MSA compliant
- Support for 400GbE, 4x 100GbE, 3x 100GbE, 2x 100GbE and 100GbE transport (OpenZR+)
- Support for OTU4 transport
- 13 different operational modes with different line rates and modulation formats
- Tunable over the ITU C-Band
- Less than 24.7W power consumption @ 400Gbps
- CMIS5.0 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (+15°C to +75°C)