QSFP-DD OpenZR+ HPow Coh-T SM CMIS5.0 LC
A QSFP-DD form-factor OIF 400ZR and OpenZR+ MSA transceiver for 100 - 400Gbps Ethernet applications with a transmit power of 0dBm
The TQD013-TUNC-SO is an QSFP-DD form-factor (type 2a) DWDM transceiver conforming to the OIF 400ZR for 400Gbps aswell as the OpenZR+ MSA for 100Gbps to 400Gbps Ethernet applications.
The output power of 0dBm unlocks the potential for the module to transmit 400G signals in already existing, 100GHz spacing, ROADM architectures.
The OpenZR+ MSA provides a flexible solution for operators having routers that not yet have migrated to 400G services. The TQD013-TUNC-SO can as an example be used in the Smartoptics DCP-404 Muxponder to combine up to 4x 100G flows to a 100G/200G/300G/400G OpenZR+ signal to be transported over an optical network.
- QSFP-DD type 2 with LC connectors
- 0dBm output power
- OIF 400ZR and OpenZR+ MSA compliant
- 400GbE amplified transport (OIF 400ZR app code 0x01) and un-amplified (OIF 400ZRapp code 0x02)
- Support for 400GbE, 4x 100GbE, 3x 100GbE, 2x 100GbE and 100GbE transport (OpenZR+)
- 13 different operational modes with different line rates and modulation formats
- Tunable over the ITU C-Band at 100 GHz grid
- Less than 23.6W power consumption @ 400Gbps
- CMIS5.0 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (+15°C to +75°C)