The SO-SFP-L50D-Cxx is a CWDM transceiver for Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and 1G Fiber channel (1G FC). The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 50km.
The transceiver is available in 18 CWDM wavelength versions, spanning from 1270nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach up to 50km on single-mode fiber
- 18 CWDM channel versions 1271nm – 1611nm (G.694.2)
- Support for 1.0625/1.25Gbps services (GbE 1G FC)
- 19dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C