The SO-SFP-622M-L40D-Cxx is a CWDM transceiver primarily for 622Mbps SDH/SONET (STM-4/OC-12) services. The support extends down to 100M Fast Ethernet (FE) services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 40km.
The transceiver is available in 8 CWDM wavelengths, spanning from 1470nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach up to 40km on single-mode fiber
- 8 CWDM channel versions 1471nm – 1611nm (G.694.2)
- Support for 125 to 622Mbps services (FE, STM1/OC3, STM4/OC12)
- 23dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C