The SO-SFP-622M-L160D-Cxx is a CWDM high performance transceiver primarily for 622Mbps SDH/SONET (STM-4/OC-12) services. The support extends down to 100M Fast Ethernet (FE) services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 160km over a G.652 SM fiber. Note that the actual optical path attenuation must be taken into consideration to ensure that all channels can bridge the desired distance. The lower CWDM channel 1471nm will face a higher fiber attenuation.
The transceiver is available in 8 CWDM wavelengths, spanning from 1471nm to 1611nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach up to 160km on single-mode fiber
- 8 CWDM channel versions 1471nm – 1611nm (G.694.2)
- Support for 125 to 622Mbps services (FE, STM1/OC3, STM4/OC12)
- 41dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C