The SO-SFP-155M-L200D-Cxx is a CWDM transceiver for 155Mbps SDH/SONET and Fast Ethernet services (100M). The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 200km depending on the actual optical path attenuation. Note that the lower wavelengths have a higher attenuation on standard SM fiber.
The transceiver is available in 8 CWDM wavelengths, spanning from 1470nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach up to 200km on single-mode fiber
- 8 CWDM channel versions 1471nm – 1611nm G.694.2
- Support for 100 to 155Mbps services (FE and STM-1/OC3)
- 47dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C