The SO-SFP-10GE-ZR-Cxx is a versatile CWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The distance performance is in accordance with the industry standard 10GBASE-ZR and 10GBASE-ZW, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 80km for 10GbE-LAN and 10GbE-WAN services.
The transceiver is available in 8 CWDM wavelength versions, spanning from 1470nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 80km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- Eight CWDM channel versions 1471 – 1611nm
- 23dB power budget
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C