The SO-SFP-10GE-LR10-Cxx is a versatile CWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The distance performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae LR/LW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 10km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-LR) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-LW) services.
The transceiver is available in 18 CWDM wavelength versions, spanning from 1270nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 10km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- 18 CWDM channel versions 1271 – 1611nm
- 10dB power budget
- Less than 1.2W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions -5°C to +70°C