The SO-SFP-10GE-ER-Cxx is a versatile CWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The distance performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae ER/EW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 40km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-ER) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-EW) services.
The transceiver is available in 8 CWDM wavelength versions, spanning from 1471nm to 1611nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- Eight CWDM channel versions 1471 – 1611nm
- 15dB power budget
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C