The SO-SFP-100BASE-L160D-Cxx is a CWDM transceiver for Fast Ethernet (100M) and STM-1/OC-3 services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 160 km depending on the actual optical path attenuation. Note that the lower wavelengths have a higher attenuation on standard SM fiber.
The transceiver is available in 8 CWDM wavelength versions, spanning from 1470nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 160km on single-mode fiber
- Eight CWDM channel versions 1471 – 1611nm (G.694.2)
- Support for 100 to 155Mbps services (FE and STM-1/OC3)
- 37dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C