The SO-QSFP-40G-AOCxM is an Active Optical Cable (AOC) solution for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnect applications.
The solution consists of QSP+ transceivers connected via a ribbon optical cable of desired length for 40Gbps Ethernet, InfiniBand QDR (4x 10Gbps), DDR (4x 5Gbps) and SDR (4x 2.5Gbps) interconnects. SO-QSFP-40G-AOCxM integrates four data lanes (up to 10 Gbps) in each direction with 40 Gbps aggregate bandwidth.
The SO-QSFP-40G-AOCxM is provided in lengths from 1 to 100 meter (3.3 to 328 ft).
- 2x QSFP+ transceivers with Multimode ribbon fiber cable
- SFF-8436 compliant QSFP connector
- 40GBASE-SR4 IEEE 802.3ba compliant
- 1 to 100 meter (3.3 to 328 ft)
- Operating temperature 0°C to +70°C (32°F to 158°F)