The SO-SFP-MR120D-Cxx is a CWDM transceiver covering a wide range of services up to 2.67Gbps, such as the SDH/SONET range STM-1/OC-3 to STM-16/OC-48 as well as 1Gbps Ethernet (GbE) services etc. The optical performance of 33dB power budget provides a bridgeable distance of beyond 120km at 2.5Gbps in the high CWDM band. The higher attenuation in the lower CWDM band must be considered, particularly for fibers with water peak attenuation.
The transceiver is available in 18 CWDM wavelength versions, spanning from 1270nm to 1610nm in accordance with the G.694.2 standard. This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach up to 120km on single-mode fiber
- 18 CWDM channel versions 1271nm – 1611nm (G.694.2)
- Support for 100Mbps – 2.67Gbps services
- 33dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C