The SO-SFP-16GFC-ER-Cxx is a versatile CWDM transceiver in SFP+ form-factor supporting a wide range of Fiber Channel (FC) services (4G to 16G).
The transceiver is provided in 5 channel versions at the CWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.2 standard.
The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 40km (without dispersion compensation) for 16G FC.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 4G FC, 8G FC, 16G FC services
- Five CWDM channel versions 1471 – 1551nm
- 13dB power budget
- Less than 1.9W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C