The DS-8G-ZR-Cxx is a versatile CWDM transceiver in SFP+ form-factor supporting a wide range of Fiber Channel (FC) services (2G to 8G). The transceiver has been layer-1 tested and approved by Cisco.
The transceiver is provided in 8 channel versions at the CWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.2 standard.
The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 70km (without dispersion compensation) for 8G FC.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 8G FC, 4G FC and 2G FC services
- Certified by Cisco
- 8 CWDM versions between 1471 to 1561nm (G.694.2)
- 23dB power budget
- Less than 1.6W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C