QSFP-DD 400G-LR4 1311nm 10km 6.8dB CMIS4 APC MPO
A 10km QSFP-DD form-factor transceiver for 400Gbps Ethernet applications over a ribbon fiber enabling 400G to 100G break-out configurations
The TQD015-S31C-SO is a QSFP-DD form-factor transceiver for 400Gbps Ethernet applications. The intended use is in data center interconnect between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. for optical distances up to 10km over a SingleMode (SM) ribbon fiber cable.
The electrical interface consists of eight 53.125G signals (400GAUI-8) that are converted to eight PAM4-modulated channels/lanes to transport the Ethernet signal. The transceiver can also be set in 4x100GAUI-2 mode to enable 400G to 4x 100G break-out configurations. Digital diagnostics functions are available via an I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP-DD MSA. The optical interface to the transceiver is an MPO-8 or MPO-12 connector.
Forward Error Correction (FEC) is required to be implemented by the host in order to ensure reliable system operation. The FEC type shall be as defined in IEEE802.3bj, i.e. Reed Solomon RS(528,514). The optical parameters will provide a bit error ratio (BER) of 2.4 x 10-4.
The TQD015-S31C-SO is compliant with Common Management Interface Specification CMIS4.0.
- QSFP-DD type 1 with an APC MPO-8/ MPO-12 connector
- Up to 10km distance over a single-mode ribbon fiber cable
- 4x 100Gbps PAM4 modulated channels using 4x 1311nm lanes
- Each 100Gbps lane is compliant with 100G-LR1 MSA enabling 400G to 100G break-out configurations
- Less than 10W power consumption
- CMIS4.0 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +70°C)