The TQD011-TUNC-SO is an QSFP-DD form-factor (type 2a) DWDM transceiver for coherent 100Gbps Ethernet applications. The transceiver is intended for use in interconnect applications between data centers with switches, routers etc. having QSFP-DD support but where the services are limited to 100Gbps.
SO-TQSFPDD-100G uses the 100G option of OpenZR+ using the powerful Open Forward Error Correction (oFEC) scheme giving a Net Coding Gain (NCG) of 11.6dB at a pre-FEC BER of 2.0x10-2 and up to 8600ps/nm Chromatic Dispersion Compensation (CDC).
The transceiver is managed via a I2C interface and according to CMIS 5.0.
- QSFP-DD type 2 with LC connectors
- Open ZR+ compliant transport of 100Gbps Ethernet
- Sync Ethernet compliant
- DP-QPSK line modulation
- Tunable over the ITU C-Band down to 6.25GHz steps
- Less than 17W power consumption
- CMIS5.0 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +75°C)