The TQ2011-SL4I-SO is a QSFP28 form-factor transceiver for 100 Gbps Ethernet (100GBASE-LR4) applications. It is intended for use in inter- and intra-connect applications within and between data centers between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. The optical performance is in accordance with the 100GBASE-LR standard, i.e. for optical distances up to 10km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber.
TQ2011-SL4I-SO uses four DFB lasers using LANWDM channels/lanes @ 25.78 Gbps to transport the Ethernet signal. Digital diagnostics functions are available via an I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP28 MSA.
The transceiver supports industrial (I-temp) operating temperature conditions (-40°C to +85°C).
- QSFP28 transceiver with LC connectors
- Four LANWDM lanes; 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm
- Compliant with 100GBASE-LR4
- Up to 10km distance, 7.3dB power budget
- Less than 5W power consumption
- Industrial (I-temp) operating temperature conditions (-40°C to +85°C)