The SO-XFP-SR-E is an 850nm XFP transceiver for MultiMode fiber supporting traffic formats between 9.95 Gpbs to 11.3 Gbps. The optical performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae SR/SW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 300m for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-SR) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-SW) services. Apart from being ideally suited for 10 GbE datacom applications, it is also well suited for storage area network (SAN/NAS) applications based on 10G Fiber Channel standards.
The transceiver has no minimum distance (i.e. no minimum attenuation) which is ideal for intra-office connections since extra attenuators need not be considered. An OM3 or higher-grade fiber shall be used to avoid distance issues.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the INF-8077i specification.
- XFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 300m on multi-mode fiber
- Compliant with 10GBASE-SR/-SW, 1200-M5-SN-I, 1200-M5E-SN-I, 1200-M6-SN-I
- Single lane at 850nm
- 3.8dB power budget
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- E-temp operating conditions -20°C to +85°C