The SO-XFP-LR20 is a versatile 1310nm transceiver for SingleMode fiber supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The optical performance exceeds the IEEE 802.3ae LR/LW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 20km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-LR) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-LW) services. It is also in compliance with SDH/SONET as well as Fiberchannel interface standards.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the INF-8077i specification.
- XFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 20km on single-mode fiber
- Support for services between 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps
- Compliant with 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-LW, OC-192 SR-1, STM I-64.1, 10GFC 1200-SM-LL-L
- Single lane at 1310nm
- 12dB power budget
- Less than 2.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C