The SO-XFP-ER is a versatile 1550nm XFP transceiver for SingleMode fiber supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The optical performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 40km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-ER) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-EW) services. The support also spans down to 8.5 Gbps enabling the transceiver to be used for both 8G as well as 10G Fiberchannel services.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the INF-8077i specification.
- XFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- Support for services between 8.5Gbps to 11.1Gbps
- Single lane at 1550nm
- 16dB power budget
- Less than 3.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C