The SO-XFP-ER-Dxxxx is a versatile DWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats ranging from 9.95 to 11.1 Gbps. The transceiver is provided in 42 channel versions at the 100GHz DWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.1 standard.
The distance performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae ER/EW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 40km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-ER) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-EW) services.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the INF-8077i specification.
- XFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- 42 DWDM channel versions 191.90 - 196.00THz, 100GHz (G.694.1)
- Support for services between 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps
- 14dB power budget
- Less than 2W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C