The SO-XFP-10GE-BX10D-xxyy is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-XFP-10GE-BX10D-2733 and SO-XFP-10GE-BX10D-3327, operating at 1270nm and 1330nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The distance performance of the transceiver pair is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae LR/LW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 10km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-LR) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-LW) services.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the INF-8077i specification.
- XFP transceiver with a single LC connector
- Typical reach 10km on single-mode fiber
- 1270nm/1330nm & 1330nm/1270nm
- Support for services between 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps
- 9dB power budget
- Less than 2W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C