The SO-TXFP-10G-ZR-DWDM-A is a high performance DWDM XFP-transceiver that is tunable to 96 channels in the 50GHz C-band grid as specified in ITU-T 694.1.
The mechanical characteristics are compliant with the XFP MSA-specification. Wavelength and frequency tuning modes are supported in accordance with SFF-8477. The transceiver supports data rates from 9.95 to 11.3 Gbps, covering a series of Ethernet, OTN, SDH/SONET and other protocols.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the INF-8077i specification.
- XFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 80km on single-mode fiber
- Tunable in 96 DWDM channel versions 191.35 - 196.10THz, 50GHz (G.694.1)
- Support for services between 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps
- 25dB power budget
- Less than 2.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions -5°C to +70°C