The SO-TQSFPDD4CCZRP is an QSFP-DD form-factor (type 2a) DWDM transceiver conforming to the OIF 400ZR for 400Gbps as well as the OpenZR+ MSA for 100Gbps to 400Gbps Ethernet applications.
The OpenZR+ MSA provides a flexible solution for operators having routers that not yet have migrated to 400G services. The SO-TQSFPDD4CCZRP can as an example be used in the Smartoptics DCP-404 Muxponder to combine 4x 100G flows to a 400G OpenZR+ signal to be transported over an optical network.
OpenZR+ is currently only defined for amplified line systems. OIF 400ZR is defined for both amplified as well as un-amplified configurations. The Application Mode 2 (OIF app code 0x02) corresponds to the un-amplified OIF 400ZR configuration.
The SO-TQSFPDD4CCZRP asynchronously (GMP) maps an Ethernet signal from a switch/router to an intermediate 400ZR frame structure, then adapts the frame structure to the selected FEC engine. The encoded signal is subsequently DSP framed and modulated for transmission as a coherent Dual Polarity coherent signal.
- QSFP-DD type 2 with LC connectors
- OIF 400ZR and OpenZR+ MSA compliant
- 400GbE amplified transport (OIF 400ZR app code 0x01) and un-amplified (OIF 400ZRapp code 0x02)
- Support for 400GbE, 4x 100GbE, 3x 100GbE, 2x 100GbE and 100GbE transport (OpenZR+)
- 14 different operational modes with different line rates and modulation formats
- Tunable over the ITU C-Band at 100 GHz grid
- Less than 23.6W power consumption @ 400Gbps
- CMIS4.0 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (+15°C to +75°C)