The SO-TQSFP-DD-4CC-ZR is an QSFP-DD form-factor (type 2) DWDM transceiver for 400Gbps Ethernet applications. The transceiver is intended for use in interconnect applications between data centers with switches, routers etc.
SO-TQSFP-DD-4CC-ZR supports both the amplified (Application Code 0x01) and the un-amplified (Application Code 0x02) use cases as defined in the OIF 400ZR specification.
The dispersion performance is in accordance with OIF 400ZR for distances up to 120km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber using a single optical carrier at 60Gbaud and 16QAM coherent modulation. The transmitter is tunable over the ITU C-Band at 100 GHz grid (75 GHz grid is optional).
The electrical interface is according to IEEE 802.3bs 400GAUI-8 enabling SO-TQSFP-DD-4CC-ZR to support 400G transport according to OIF-ZR specification. The 400GAUI-8 client/electrical interface is compatible with IEEE P802.3bs 8 lane 56G PAM-4, as used for “grey” datacenter optical transceivers, for example 400GBASE-DR4.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface and a management interface according to CMIS4.0.
The transceiver supports the commercial temperature range (C-temp): 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F).
- QSFP-DD type 2 with LC connectors
- OIF 400ZR compliant covering both amplified (Application Code 0x01) and the un-amplified (Application Code 0x02)
- Support for 400GbE and 4x 100GbE
- Tunable over the ITU C-Band at 100 GHz grid (75 GHz grid is optional)
- Less than 17W power consumption
- CMIS4.0 compliant management interface
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +70°C)