SO-SFP-MR80D is a 1550nm SFP transceiver for SingleMode (SM) fiber, covering a wide range of services up to 2.67Gbps, such as the SDH/SONET range STM-1/OC-3 to STM-16/OC-48 as well as 1Gbps Ethernet (GbE) services etc.
The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 80km.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 15km on single-mode fiber
- Support for services between 155Mbps to 2.67Gbps
- Single lane at 1550nm
- 26dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C