The SO-SFP-MR25-BX20D-xy is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-SFP-MR25-BX20D-34 and SO-SFP-MR25-BX20D-43, operating at 1310nm and 1490nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The transceiver pair supports the bit rate range from 100Mbps to 2.7Gbps covering a wide range of Ethernet, SAN, SDH/SONET and OTN services. The optical performance of the transceiver pair provides a bridgeable distance of up to 20km.
- BiDi SFP form-factor with single LC connector
- Single-fiber operation
- 1310nm/1490nm & 1490nm/1310nm
- Support for 100Mbps – 2.670Gbps services
- Up to 20km distance, 13dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C.