The SO-SFP-MR120D-Dxxxx is a DWDM transceiver covering a wide range of services up to 2.67Gbps, such as the SDH/SONET range STM-1/OC-3 to STM-16/OC-48 as well as 1Gbps Ethernet (GbE) services etc. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 120km without dispersion compensation. The transceiver is provided in 40 channel versions at the 100GHz DWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.1 standard.
This transceiver supports digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach up to 120km on single-mode fiber
- 40 DWDM channel versions192.10 - 196.00THz, @100GHz grid (G.694.1)
- Support for100Mbps – 2.67Gbps services
- 33dB power budget
- Less than 1.4W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C