SO-SFP-622M-L40D is a 1310nm SFP transceiver for SingleMode fiber, primarily for 622Mbps SDH/SONET (STM-4/OC-12) services. The support extends down to 100M Fast Ethernet (FE) services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 40km.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 100Mbps Ethernet, STM-1/OC3 and STM-4/OC12 services (STM4 L-4.1, OC12 LR-1)
- Single lane at 1310nm
- 25dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C