The SO-SFP-16GFC-SD is a versatile tri-rate 850nm transceiver for MultiMode (MM) fiber and 4G, 8G and 16G Fiber channel services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 125 m when using OM4 grade fiber.
The transceiver has no minimum distance (i.e. no minimum attenuation) which is ideal for intra-office connections since extra attenuators need not be considered. An OM3 or higher-grade fiber shall be used to avoid distance issues.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Up to 125m reach on multi-mode OM4 fiber
- Support for 4G, 8G, 16G FC services
- Single lane at 850nm
- 4.2dB power budget for 4G FC
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C