The SO-SFP-16GFC-LD is a versatile tri-rate 1310nm transceiver for SingleMode (SM) fiber and 4G, 8G and 16G Fiber channel services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 10 km in accordance with the 1600-SM-LC-L interface specification within the FC-PI-5 standard.
The transceiver has no minimum distance (i.e. no minimum attenuation) which is ideal for intra-office connections since extra attenuators need not be considered.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 10km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 4G, 8G, 16G FC services
- Single lane at 1310nm
- 6.9dB power budget
- Less than 1.2W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C