SO-SFP-155M-L2D is a 1310nm SFP transceiver for MultiMode (MM) fiber for 155 Mbps SDH/SONET (STM-1/OC-3) and 100M Fast Ethernet (FE) services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 2km. The transceiver has no minimum distance (i.e. no minimum attenuation) which is ideal for intra-office connections since extra attenuators need not be considered.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 2km on multi-mode fiber
- Support for 100Mbps Ethernet and STM-1/OC3 services
- Single lane at 1310nm
- 12dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C