The SO-SFP-10GE-ZR-50GHZ-Dxxxx is a versatile DWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats ranging from 600Mbps to 11.3Gbps. The transceiver is provided in 80 channel versions at the 50GHz DWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.1 standard.
The distance performance is in accordance with the industry ZR/ZW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance (without dispersion compensation) of up to 80km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-ZR) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-ZW) services.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver LC connectors
- Typical reach 80km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- 80 DWDM channel versions 192.00 - 195.95THz @ 50GHz grid (G.694.1)
- 23dB power budget
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C