The SO-SFP-10GE-LRM is a versatile 1310nm transceiver for MultiMode (MM) fiber supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The optical performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae LRM-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 220m for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-LRM) services. The host system must have Electronic Dispersion Compensation (EDC) to fulfil the 10GBASE-LRM distance performance.
The transceiver has no minimum distance (i.e. no minimum attenuation) which is ideal for intra-office connections since extra attenuators need not be considered.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 220m on multi-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services (10GBASE-LRM)
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- Single lane at 1310nm
- 3.5dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C