The SO-SFP-10GE-LR is a versatile 1310nm transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats. The optical performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae LR/LW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 10km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-LR) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-LW) services.
The transceiver has no minimum distance (i.e. no minimum attenuation) which is ideal for intra-office connections since extra attenuators need not be considered.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 10km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services (10GBASE-LR)
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- Single lane at 1310nm
- 6.2dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C