The SO-SFP-10GE-ER-Dxxxx-I is a versatile DWDM transceiver supporting a wide range of traffic formats ranging from 600Mbps to 11.3Gbps. The transceiver is provided in 40 channel versions at the 100GHz DWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.1 standard.
The distance performance is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae ER/EW-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 40km (without dispersion compensation) for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-ER) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-EW) services.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber for 10G Ethernet services
- Support for 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps services
- 40 DWDM channel versions 192.10 - 196.00THz @ 100GHz grid (G.694.1)
- 14dB power budget
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions -40°C to +85°C