The SO-SFP-10GE-BX80D-xxyy is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-SFP-10GE-BX80D-4955 and SO-SFP-10GE-BX80D-5549, operating at transmit channels 1490nm and 1550nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The distance performance of the transceiver pair is according to IEEE 802.3ae ZR-standard, providing a bridgeable distance of up to 80km for 10GbE-LAN and 10GbE-WAN services. The transceiver pair supports the 10G Ethernet protocols as well as CPRI rates in the bit rate range.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- BiDi SFP+ form-factor with single LC connector
- Single-fiber operation
- 1490nm/1550nm & 1550nm/1490nm
- 10GBASE-ZR, 10GBASE-ZW compliant
- Multi-protocol support 9.8Gbps to 11.3Gbps
- Up to 80km distance, 22dB power budget
- Less than 2W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C.