The SO-SFP-10GE-BX20D-xxyy-I is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-SFP-10GE-BX20D-2733 and SO-SFP-10GE-BX20D-3327, operating at 1270nm and 1330nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The distance performance of the transceiver pair exceeds the IEEE 802.3ae LR-standard (10km), providing a bridgeable distance of up to 20km for 10GbE-LAN and 10GbE-WAN services.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- BiDi SFP+ form-factor with single LC connector
- Single-fiber operation
- 1270nm/1330nm & 1330nm/1270nm
- 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-LW compliant
- Multi-protocol support 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps: Ethernet, OTN, SDH, SONET, Fibrechannel, CPRI
- Up to 20km distance, 12dB power budget
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions -40°C to +85°C.