The SO-SFP-10GE-BX10D-xxyy-I is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-SFP-10GE-BX10D-2733-I and SO-SFP-10GE-BX10D-3327-I, operating at 1270nm and 1330nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The distance performance of the transceiver pair is in accordance with the IEEE 802.3ae standard, providing a bridgeable distance of 10km for 10GbE-LAN (10GBASE-LR) and 10GbE-WAN (10GBASE-LW) services.
The transceiver solution supports Industrial temperature range (I-temp) of -40°C to +85°C.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- BiDi SFP+ form-factor with single LC connector
- Single-fiber operation
- 1270nm/1330nm & 1330nm/1270nm
- 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-LW compliant
- Multi-protocol support 0.6Gbps to 11.3Gbps: Ethernet, OTN, SDH, SONET, Fibrechannel, CPRI
- Up to 10km distance, 9dB power budget
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions (-40°C to +85°C).