SO-SFP-100BASE-FXD-I is a 1310nm SFP transceiver for MultiMode (MM) fiber for 100Mbps Ethernet (FE) and STM-1/OC-3 services. The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 2 km. The transceiver has no minimum distance (i.e. no minimum attenuation) which is ideal for intra-office connections since extra attenuators need not be considered.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 2km on multi-mode fiber
- Support for 100Mbps Ethernet and STM-1/OC3 services
- Single lane at 1310nm
- 12dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions -40°C to +85°C