The SO-SFP-1000BASE-TX-I is a transceiver with a high-performance integrated duplex data link for bidirectional communication over copper cable. It is specifically designed for high speed communication links that require 1Gbps Ethernet (GbE) over LAN cable.
SO-SFP-1000BASE-TX supports 10/100/1000BASE-T Operation in Host Systems with SGMII interface.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with RJ45 connector
- Typical reach 100m using CAT5 LAN cable
- Support for 1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3, 100BASE-T IEEE 802.3 and 10BASE-T IEEE 802.3
- Less than 1.2W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions -40°C to +85°C