The SO-SFP-1000BASE-TR-I is a transceiver with a high-performance integrated duplex data link for bidirectional communication over copper cable. It is specifically designed for high speed communication links that require 1G Ethernet over LAN cable.
SO-SFP-1000BASE-TR is a solution for 1000 Mbps Ethernet (GbE) connections within racks and across adjacent racks where the interconnected equipment uses SFP interfaces instead of RJ45.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP transceiver with RJ45 connector
- Typical reach 100m using CAT5 LAN cable
- Support for 1Gbps Ethernet services
- Less than 1.2W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions -40°C to +85°C